Welcome to our website.
The term ‘The Australian Luggage Company Pty Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to The Australian Luggage Company Pty Ltd, the owner of the website, whose registered office is 19 075 943 485, Victoria. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Mothers Day Giveaway Promotion
- Instructions on how to enter and prize information forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in any competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is The Australian Luggage Co (19 075 943 485) of 2A Slater Parade, Keilor East
- Entry is open to residents of Australia. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter.
- Promotion commences on Wednesday May 9th, 2018 and closes Sunday may 13th, 2018. Only the winner(s) will be notified by facebook or another social platform and must respond within 48 hours or the prize may be re-allocated. Relocation will be based on remaining competition entrants.
- To enter, entrants must ‘LIKE’ the TOSCA Travelgoods Facebook page or follow us on the TOSCA Travelgoods Instagram page.
- One entry per person
- The Australian Luggage Co’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. The prize is a medium sized TOSCA X-Traveller in the colour of their choice (Blue, Orange or Black)
- All successful competition entrants must reside in the Time Out state that the competition is housed within. Winners entering from outside the state will be disqualified.
- The Australian Luggage Co reserves the right to, at any time, verify an entry or entrant and disqualify an entrant the Promoter has reason to believe has submitted an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- All entries in the competition become the property of the Australian Luggage Co for the sole purpose of increasing its social media footprint. Entrants may direct any request to access their personal information to the Australian Luggage Co.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or inconsequential loss) or personal injury in relation to this competition or the use of, or participation in, the prize.
- Terms and conditions of any prize tickets must be adhered to.
- Prizes can only be sent to addresses in Australia and any tickets are only valid in Australia.
- These Terms & Conditions will bind this and any future entry by you into a competition on this site and may be updated from time to time.